Friday, February 6, 2009

Zistle

I'm becoming forgetful. For the most part, I don't remember which blogger or reader is collecting which set/team/player. I don't remember which blogger wrote a very funny bit on the return of the vintage card look. I don't remember who turned me on to Zistle.

It is a collection organizing site that recently got off the ground.  Go there and read about the couple that started it.  How they're expanding their services.  How they rely on their members to fill the database. 

I'm constantly in the process of refocusing.  Meaning that I'm trying to weed out stuff I don't want/need to more clearly see what I do want.  Zistle is helping me do that.

So, if you're not happy with the way that B*****t tries to help you organize, check out Zistle.  I'm glad I did.

1 comment:

  1. We are very excited to have you join Zistle. Thanks for telling us about your blog. There is some great content here and I am excited to watch it grow!

    ReplyDelete