Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cards from --David

I've been busy these last few days. Home stuff, work stuff, jury duty stuff. So, this is part one of the cards that I got from --David.

1978-1979 Topps, Atlanta Flames (card #192)


1970 Topps, Hank Allen (card #14)


1992 Upper Deck, Checklist (card #51)


2006 Topps Turkey Red, Ryan Zimmerman (card #606)


2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces, Ryan Zimmerman (card #67)


2009 Topps Allen & Ginter, Jordan Zimmerman (card #64)

Oh, there's about 250 more cards, but I won't scan them all. A boatload of Dodgers and a mini-stack of Expos. In the coming weeks I'll try to post a few of the other cards that I like. Well, I like them all, but you know what I mean.

Thanks, --David.

3 comments:

  1. heh-heh, I know what you mean! Glad you "like them all" :-) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digging all the Nats cards, and especially that Senators card. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo look at them Atlanta Flames! I wonder if...Yep, they make throwback jerseys, hehehe. Always liked their simple design.

    ReplyDelete