Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rain of Error's Second Book Club Book

Jon, over at Rain of Error, has reminded everyone that the second book in his Baseball Book Club is Timothy M. Gay's Satch, Dizzy & Rapid Robert.


I first learned of this book at the Jerry Malloy Conference that was held in Birmingham.  There was an author panel.  Tim was on the panel.

I contacted Tim this week and asked for an interview. He already has answered a few questions on his site.  I'd like to come up with interesting questions for the interview, so I'll ask my readers what they'd like me to ask him.  Leave the interview questions in the comments.  Remember, no annoying word verification here.

While you're thinking, take note of the fact that Tim's working on his third book.  His first book was on Tris Speaker.  In a few weeks Assignment to Hell will be published.  So, after you finish reading Satch, buy Assignment to Hell.  I think you'll be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment