Sunday, February 28, 2010

Contest Winnings

Jim, from The Phillies Room, ran a contest a few weeks ago. It was about uniform numbers. I used Baseball Almanac to assist me. It worked. I won.

Jim quickly sent over some Hershisers, an Erskine, and some Negro League player cards that were all new to me. Enjoy them with me.

1996 Topps Stadium Club, Orel Hershiser (card #350)


1998 Pacific, Orel Hershiser (card #71)


1988 Pacific, Carl Erskine (card #350)


1983 Donruss, Hall of Fame Heroes, James Bell (card #25)


1983 Donruss, Hall of Fame Heroes, Satchel Paige (card #11)


1983 Donruss, Hall of Fame Heroes, Monte Irvin (card #15)


Thanks, Jim.

1 comment:

  1. I remember buying packs of those 88 Pacifics... Only card I recall is the Catfish Hunter. Had a lot of green goin' on in it.

    ReplyDelete