Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Custom Cards from the North

The interwebs is an interesting place. It never ceases to amaze me how a chance meeting will grow into something. Several years ago my wife, Angie, met a digital scrapbooker online. Over the course of time Melany and Angie have become good friends, calling each other every so often and harassing each other online. We have a photo of their family on our piano.

Melany has a wonderfully creative eye and shared these cards with me the other night. I asked if I could post them, being mindful that these are not her children. She got permission so I present to you a force to be reckoned with in 10 years.

No, they aren't the Hanson Brothers, but they are brothers. Triplets to be exact. They play in the Atom (2nd year) League. Or club. Or conference. As much as I enjoy hockey, I really don't understand the Little League conversion scale. Maybe because it is Metric or something.

Actually I did some research. It is the Dryden Minor Hockey Association. Apparently there are a variety of levels.
  • Initiation
  • Novice
  • Atom
  • PeeWee
  • Bantam
  • Midget
Enough of what I don't know what I'm talking about. Enjoy Melany's handiwork.



And do look out a decade down the road for Landon, Kristopher, and Jacob. Really.

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Clever and fantastic. You rock.
    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty nice! I love custom cards. Many times they look better than the stuff we find in packs, hehe.

    ReplyDelete