Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My HoF cards

These are the Hall of Fame Relic / Autograph cards that I own. I figured that I had better list them so I know what I have. Also good if others are going to be sending me cards out of the kindness of their heart. I wouldn't want them to part with something I don't already need. Links go to my blog entries.
  • 2001 Upper Deck Vintage, Timeless Teams, Willie McCovey (card # J-WM) (link)
  • 2007 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classic, Dennis Eckersley (Card # CM-DE) (link)
  • 2009 SP Legendary Cuts, Legendary Memorabilia, Billy Williams (card # LM-BW), numbered 73 of 125 (link)
  • 2007 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classic, Classic Memorabilia, Red Schoendienst (card # CM-SC) (link)
  • 2005 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classic, Classic Materials, Jim Bunning (card # CM-JB) (link)
  • 2009 SP Legendary Cuts, Legendary Memorabilia RED, Ernie Banks (card # LM-EB), numbered 57 of 75 (link)
  • 2004 Fleer Hot Prospects Draft, Double Team, Eddie Murray (card # DT-EM) (link)
  • 2006 SP Legendary Cuts, Legendary Materials, Phil Niekro (card # LM-PM2) (link)
  • 2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces, Ryne Sandberg (card #19), in person autograph (link)
  • 2004 SP Significant Swatches, Don Sutton (card # SS-DS) (link)
  • 2006 SP Legendary Cuts, Baseball Chronology Materials, Robin Yount (card # BC-RY) (link)
  • 2005 Upper Deck Legendary Lineage, Jim Palmer (card # LL-JP) (link)
  • 2008 Donruss Playoff Prime Cuts, Gary Carter (card # 34) (link)
I also have lined up (either own, purchased from ebay, sportlots or trade):
  • Brook Robinson
  • Paul Molitor
  • Carlton Fisk
  • Rod Carew
  • Wade Boggs
  • Jim Rice
Soon, I'll be listing my tradebait, cards I'm willing to part with to increase my collection.

I'm also at a crossroad as to whether or not to collect members of the Hall of Fame that weren't selected by the Baseball Writers (read: those selected by the Veteran's Committee).

Maybe I should focus on the Veteran's Committee selections. In theory, they played with the members they voted on, they have a better grasp of who should be a member. Or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment