Saturday, June 27, 2009

Red Schoendienst Bat Card

Saturday I ran a few errands with the family. Then to lunch at Litton's. Yum. Fortunately one of the Knoxvegas sports card stores was on the way home. I was able to turn in my work on their website and then started looking at the cards. They have one case of $5.00 GU / Auto cards. Look what I found...

2007 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Classic, Classic Memorabilia,
Red Schoendienst (card # CM-SC)

A clean looking card. Upper Deck's checklist for this subset can be found here. It appears from looking at the cards on their checklist site that they only have uniforms. Looking closely at the cards they used the same graphic for the uniform. The color or positon of the threads never move. I'm sure that this is an internal ease of use issue from their graphic designers.

Again, I like the card and I'm happy.

1 comment:

  1. Always amazing when great cards such as these (usually depicting older-time players) are in the discount bin. Wonderful find!

    ReplyDelete