Friday, June 5, 2009

Mark Grace, Hairstylist


While going through a bunch of cards, I came across this 1991 Score, Kirt Manwaring card (# 101).
Good action shot. Kirt's holding the ball and it appears that Mark Grace is smoothing his hair down. I don't know what hobbies Mark had, but it seems that he should have been concentrating on tagging the plate, not Kirt's hair.

I like the 1991 Score set. Simply framed. Good photos. Just two subsets (Hot Rookies and Cooperstown).

Now, it took me a bit to determine who the #17 was. My memory isn't that good, even though I was living in Chicagoland at the time this card was produced. A quick search led me to the wonderful Cubs By The Numbers site, which helped me quickly identify the hairstylist in question.

Now, if Mark could just find some mousse.

No comments:

Post a Comment