The rules were rather simple. Comment on one of my posts that made you smile. I would choose which one I liked the best.
- Night Owl liked four of my posts. Suck up. Beethoven, Debus, Dynamite, and Knoxville card show dealers.
- FanOfReds liked my post where I declared him the Gint-A-Cuffs winner.
- Core Contrarian liked my post where I climbed up on a soapbox.
- thesewingmachineguy liked the post where I talked about Jethro Tull.
- Baseball Dad liked the posts where I linked back to old card info. He didn't give a specific entry, but I'll point toward this one. Probably not the one he was thinking of, but too bad.
- BA Benny liked the post about Buck O'Neill and the happiest moment of his life.
- Play at the Plate liked two posts. One about Pimping Myself and the other was about Luke Sommer.
- McCann Can Triple liked my post about The Portraits of Derek Sanderson.
That leaves seven entries. Out of these seven, I'll have to go with the Core Contrarian for picking the post that I liked the best. The Soapbox post, to me, stands up even though it was a year ago that I posted it. I like that one a lot.
When I made the rules, I said that the winner would get a Strat-O-Matic computer game for Windows. I have no clue what type of computer Mr. Contrarian uses. If he'd like a board game version of that, I can accommodate him. Being the winner, if he'd like to opt for the books or the cards, I will also allow that.
Now, on to the remaining six entries...
- Baseball Dad
- BA Benny
- Play at the Plate
- McCann Can Triple
And our consolation winners are:
McCann Can Triple and FanOfReds. I'll be emailing the winners to verify their addresses and prize selection.
Thanks all for playing. Next up will be my five favorite blog entries.
No, I don't think that I get to win anything.