Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2014 Tennessee Smokies Pocket Schedule

After church on Sunday I stopped by our local Pilot store to pick up Icees for Caroline and myself. The new pocket schedules for the Tennessee Smokies were out. I grabbed a small handful. I've already sent one out to a fellow blogger. If you'd like one, let me know.


Some of the promotions this year?
  • Saturday, April 12 - Mountain Man Appearance
  • Saturday, April 26 - Javier Baez Bobblehead Giveaway
  • Friday, July 11 - Father Daughter Date Night
There are many more, including daily promotions.  You can find them here.  Minor league baseball is just around the corner.  I can't wait.  Well, I can.  I just don't want to.

2 comments:

  1. They look pretty cool. I'll take one. I have a decent pile of 71's I can send your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark, I'll pull some other schedules and get them in the mail. Thanks.

      Delete