Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm back

The family and I arrived home late last night from our trek to southwestern Indiana. We went to see friends and family and for my wife's job. She's the worship director at our church and she's supposed to visit other churches to see how they 'do' stuff and what we can learn from them.

I had a bit of time so I sought out a card shop.  Kam's OTW Cards is in Evansville.  I'm working on a post about the shop so I'll leave the shop talk until later.


I was able to pick up a pocket schedule for the Evansville Icemen, a member of the ECHL.  Kam's is the official puck sponsor for the Icemen, so the pucks have a baseball on them.


Yes, I picked up some cards.  I'll show them in the future.  I'm still doing laundry and trying to catch up on my sleep.  Leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment