Friday, April 26, 2013

More Listia Wins

I've been a busy boy on Listia. I picked up a few more cards. Not all of them sports related. The first, my first Jeff Burton relic card, set me back 2,242 credits. Maybe a bit too much, but I have them to burn right now.

The rubber relic looks like it was punched out of a tire slice and then hot glued on top of the card.  No thickening of the card here to even it out.  Cut, glue, plop.

2001 Press Pass Premium - Hot Treads
Jeff Burton (card # HT 14)


The second card is a tobacco card. From Great Britain in the late 1930s. I liked the look of it.  I've never been to England but I'd like to visit Rye.  It also sounds like a sandwich.  "Yeah, I'll have a rye on sussex.  Hold the mayo."  This fine card set me back 907 credits.

"Holidays In Britain"
W.A. & A.C. Churchman - Series of 48 - (1938)
(card # 13)

For more of the Holidays in Britain set you can visit this flikr album.

No comments:

Post a Comment