Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Food City Race Night

This Friday is the Food City 250 at Bristol Motor Speedway. Which means that tonight is the Food City Race Night in Knoxville. Sort of a fan fest. I've been wanting to go for years, but I have the opportunity to go this evening.

My friend, Darrell Webb, will be playing guitar with Cody Shuler and Pine Mountain Railroad. Darrel is releasing his second CD this weekend. I'll get to see his band perform at Seymour Heights Christian Church on Sunday night.

Highlights of this evening's Race Night will be Trevor Bayne and Pat Summit.  Trevor is racing in the "We Back Pat" # 60 Roush Fenway car.

There will be opportunities for photos and autographs.  I'm taking my camera.  We'll see what happens.


Here's a Jeff Burton card.  He won't be there, but will be racing at Bristol this weekend.

1995 Upper Deck
Jeff Burton (card # 26)


No comments:

Post a Comment