Monday, March 24, 2014

That takes the cake

Another Listia pickup.  I won these cake toppers for 806 credits several weeks ago.  


I really don't know how I'm going to display them.  Some diorama or something.  Nothing too big.  What about a virtual diorama?


Yes, that's Rickwood Field.  I stole the image from the web.


Paint dot net came out with a new version and has some features that I wanted to try.  Mind you, I'm not putting forth my proficiency at fauxtoshopping, I'm just having fun.  You might be asking yourself, "Where are the shadows?"  This diorama is set when the sun is exactly overhead.  There are no shadows.

And from what I've read about these figurine and the time that they were produced my guess is that lead-based paint was rampant.  I'm not licking the frosting from their mitts.

No comments:

Post a Comment