Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Bernie Williams Christmas


I received a number of baseball related items for Christmas.

One package from my folks (posing as Santa) contained 5 cards of Bernie Williams.
1992 Topps (card # 374)

1994 Fleer Extra Bases (card # 142)

1997 Bowman Chrome, International Refractors (card # BBI4)

2002 Upper Deck Ball Park Idols, Uniform Sluggers (card # US-BW)

2005 Topps Gallery, Original Relics (card # GO-BW)

Also included in the package were some Ultra-PRO One Touch card holders. The magnetic kind.

And there was a CD. A Bernie Williams CD. He's a guitarist. A rather good one, too.

It is a lighter, jazzy type sound. Guitar based. And some good players on the CD, especially Leland Sklar, one of my favorite bass players. To hear some tracks, visit the album's page at amazon.com.

Thanks for the package, Santa.

There's more to be revealed as I coast to the New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Bernie was my favorite Yankee and his relics are among the favorites in my collection! I don't have his cd, though, I'll have to get it.

    ReplyDelete