Thursday, December 17, 2015

COMC Black Friday haul - Part 2

More cards from the COMC Black Friday Haul. These are the last of the 'oddball' cards. The remainders will be cards that feature athletes.  Thanks for indulging me.

While trying to fill my basket I looked for cards that visually appealed to me.  I have no desire to complete any of these series.  I just liked the looks.  Yes, they have creases and dings.  And they averaged less than 56 cents each.

I grew up near an Air Force base.  Lots of planes.  I think that's why I chose them.
1944 Leaf Card-O Aeroplanes
Series D
Douglas C-54

1954 Bowman U.S. Navy Victories
Korean Bridge Hit (card # 26)

1956 Topps Jets
SAAB 210 Draken (card # 71)


Moving away from planes to superheroes.

Dr. Evil said:
You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here!
1966 Topps Batman
A Series (Red Bat Logo)
Danger In The Depths (card # 14A)
Soon enough athletes and coaches will return to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment