Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Let's not bicker and argue about...

I picked these up on Listia a few weeks back.  I don't remember what I paid for them, but I do know that they're part of my JB collection.  Correction, my wife's JB collection.

  RANDOM:  He killed my auntie!
      [yelling]
  FATHER:  Please, please!  This is supposed to be a happy occasion!
      Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who.  We are here today to
      witness the union of two young people in the joyful bond of the holy
      wedlock.  Unfortunately, one of them, my son Herbert, has just fallen
      to his death.  But I think I've not lost a son, so much as... gained
      a daughter!  For, since the tragic death of her father--
  RANDOM:  He's not quite dead!
  FATHER:  Since the near fatal wounding of her father--
  RANDOM:  He's getting better!

1997 Viper
Jeff Burton (card # 38)


1997 Viper
Jeff Burton (card # 54)

One of these days I might actually get back into blogging.  I've been having too much fun doing research.  Please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment