Friday, March 6, 2015

UT Basketball Pocket Schedules

A few weeks ago a friend of mine invited me to a UT Vols basketball game.  The men's team has been up and down.  Seems like they start each game rather well and then can't finish.  I enjoy watching them but don't know enough about the game or the program to have an informed opinion.

But I do know free pocket skeds when I see them.

Donnie Tyndall looking large.  Well, he looks that way in real life.


Forward Armani Moore.  Currently UT's top rebounder and second leading scorer.


Just watched the Lady Vols on the SECNetwork finish off UGA in the SEC Tourney.  Isabelle Harrison leads the team in average points per game at 12.2.  Not shabby.


I do enjoy March Madness.  Not for the brackets so much but for some good basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment