Monday, January 19, 2015

Ronnie Reese - by request

Back in June of last year I picked up some UT basketball cards.

Reader Elizabeth asked if there was any chance that I'd post the Ronnie Reese card.

Elizabeth, just for you, here's the Ronnie Reese card.  Front and back.  Along with the remaining cards from that set.




Here are Ronnie Reese's stats from when he played at UT.



I've got nothing more to say about this set, except that real bears in the Smoky Mountains don't wear pants.











3 comments:

  1. The pants appear to be only for adult bears. There's probably some significance in that, but I don't know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Rickey Clark young bears don't have pants. The Ian Lockhart young bears do have pants. Random bare bears?

      Delete
  2. I remember the football Travis Henry.

    ReplyDelete