Saturday, November 21, 2009

2009 Press Pass Fusion - Hershiser

I was looking at ebay for new listings of Orel Hershiser cards. I found quite a few from the 2009 Press Pass Fusion release. From what I gather, the Fusion set is a multi sport set. B*ck*tt reviewed the set on their site.

I lifted the images from various ebay auctions and one image from the Press Pass site. The starting bids on ebay seem reasonable, but I'm not really impressed. It appears that they only have one photo of Orel and that was when he was a pitcher with the Bowling Green Falcons in the late 1970s.

Since Press Pass has not yet published a checklist for this set, I'm guessing at the actual names of the subsets. All info came from ebay, so please don't take this as totally accurate. I'm guessing that if there is a bronze and a gold card, there might be a silver one in the middle.

If I was Kirk Gibson, I'd be contacting my lawyer and asking him who let that photo out of the closet.

On the plus side, it does appear that the cards are hard signed. No stickers here.

Renowned Rivals

Renowned Rivals - autographed (blue ink, #ed to 15)

Renowned Rivals - autographed (red ink, #ed to 25)

Bronze (#ed to 150)

Gold (#ed to 50)

Cross Training

Cross Training Autographs (#ed to 22)

Cross Training Autographs (#ed to 50)

Autograph (red ink, #ed to 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment