Monday, July 13, 2009

Father's Day take

Yes, it has been a few weeks since Father's Day has passed. My children (read: wife) were kind enough to get me a few packs. A wax pack of 2009 Topps Heritage and a rack pack of 2009 Topps, Series 1.

Out of these I got my first numbered pulls. I don't often buy packs. I pulled a Chrome Max Scherzer (card # C97), numbered 1894/1960.


Then a Gold Bordered Mark Teahen (card # 141), numbered 0582/2009.

I also pulled a Turkey Red Ian Kinsler (card # TR6). It is just a nice card.


My wife got me Tony Dungy's new book, Uncommon. I haven't yet started it, but I hope to soon. She also got me a shirt. My son got me a PS2 baseball game. We haven't played it yet. Need to do that. And I got an Andrew Peterson CD, Ressurrection Letters, Volume II.

I sent some of the Topps Series 1 cards out to Dayf to help him with his want lists.

The shiny Diamondback will be going to my dad for part of his Father's Day gift. See, I'm not just slow at sending out trades.

No comments:

Post a Comment