Monday, December 31, 2018

Edward Vila Glicée of Orel Hershiser

11 months ago I hit up ebay and purchased this limited edition (numbered to 50), giclée card of Orel Hershiser.  It was less than half the cost of a blaster.  Or so I've heard.  I've never actually purchased a blaster before.  Standard card size.  Signed by the artist.  I'm happy.
Edward Vela Glicée - Orel Hershiser


I don't know why it took me the whole year to show this.  It isn't like I haven't had time to post.  I'm not really keeping up with my "let me scale back a bit and just do one post a month" thing.

What have I been doing?  Well, baseball research.  Historical type stuff.  Oh, I did go to a card show and visited a few local shops.  I ran Gint-A-Cuffs X.  I bought a few cards here and there.  I recently joined The Trading Card Database.  I read the occasional card blog.  I follow and read some card tweets.  I play Topps BUNT.  I still like cards, card collecting, and the hobby.

Maybe this year I'll be more active.  Maybe not.  We'll see.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. "Maybe this year I'll be more active. Maybe not. We'll see."

    Love the chill attitude. I need to adopt that in 2019.

    ReplyDelete