Friday, January 11, 2013

New (to me) Orel Hershiser cards

A few more cards from the COMC splurge. Yeah, this is going to go on for a while. Just be thankful that my recent ebay purchase of 125 different Jeff Burton cards hasn't yet arrived.

1991 Classic Game (purple)
Orel Hershiser (card # 23)

Later I hope to post all of the Classic Games cards of Orel.  Maybe one day I will. 

1984-1989 Conlon and Son Ink
Orel Hershiser (card # 225)

Yes, I know that it is a blank back.  But trying to conform to my standard way of presenting cards (or at least the way I'm currently presenting cards) I had to show it.  It has always bugged me how there is a date range of 1984-89 on the Conlon and Son cards.  Apparently they created them over a period of years.  I'd just really like to know when this one was issued.

1998 SPx Finite
Orel Hershiser (card # 318) - #1101/9000

Oh, the vagueness of parallel inserts.  I've been waffling a lot on whether to collect parallels or not.  Shouldn't base cards be enough?  Maybe this one is the base card and the Radiance and Tradewind cards are the parallels.  I have no clue.

1 comment:

  1. That Conlon and Son card is pretty cool. Never seen those before.

    ReplyDelete