Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New (to me) Hershiser cards

Here are a few more Herhsiser cards from my post holidays COMC buying binge. Nothing really exciting here, just some classic poses.  Well, I guess he wasn't posing. 

And look.  Orel's batting.  If you're going to show a picture of a pitcher batting then post his batting stats.  I'm not sure why the signature is not across his belt.
1995 Collector's Choice Gold Signature
Orel Hershiser (card # 229)

I tried to play MLB Showdown when it came out, but sort of hard to play with a six year old.  I still have some of the shiny cards.

2000 MLB Showdown 1st Edition
Orel Hershiser (card # 286)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVED MLB Showdown back in the day. My dad and I used to play it daily. I still dig the cards out every once in a while, in fact.

    ReplyDelete