Friday, February 1, 2013

1969 Milton Bradley Earl Wilson

Another card from generous Daniel of It's like having my own Card Shop.  This has been on my want list for quite some time.  Actually, any card I don't have of Earl Wilson is on my want list, but you know what I mean.  Thanks, Daniel, again.

1969 Milton Bradley
Earl Wilson (card #NNO-294)
I'm not sure how to distinguish the 1969 and the 1972 Milton Bradley cards. From the images that I've seen, the front photo for Earl Wilson is the same. I haven't seen both backs.

I never played the Milton Bradley games. I also never played Strat-O-Matic growing up. I must talk to my parents about denying me those opportunities.

2 comments:

  1. To tell the difference between the 69's and 72's, look at the red 1's. On the 69's, the 1's do not have a base. While the 1's from 72 do.

    ReplyDelete