Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Junior Junkie to the Rescue

I arrived home the other day after work. Following my usual routine, I back in to the drive, gather my stuff and head down to the mailbox before making my way in to the house.  It has been some time since a PWE just appeared in post.

The Junior Junkie knocked off two Hershisers that were on my wantlist.

1995 Topps Finest
Orel Hershiser (card # 304)
Yes, I know that these two cards will do nothing for Night Owl.  Absolutely nothing.  I know that David and Baseball Dad can appreciate them.  Okay, in order to fill this post with words I've become a name dropper.  Sue me.
1997 Topps Gallery
Orel Hershiser (card # 7)

Thanks, Junior Junkie, for making my week a bit more fun.  Now to poke around and see if I have anything to send your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment