Monday, March 17, 2014

Which one of these is not like the others?

I don't quite have the baseball groove thing going this morning and I didn't want to subject Night Owl to any Jeff Burton cards.  This is what you get instead.

Quiz time.  Which one of these is not like the others?

1994 Action Packed
Kyle Petty & Aerosmith (card # 95)

2001 Justin Bieber 2.0
Reading (card # 71)

2010 The Legend of Kiss
Paul Lynde Halloween Special (1976) (card # 43)

I wasn't aware of KISS's appearance on the 1976 Paul Lynde Halloween Special.  I wasn't even away of the 1976 Paul Lynde Halloween Special.  KISS shows up around minutes 26 and 41.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for starting my week off with a laugh!

    btw.... I think I'd rather listen to Paul Lynde singing than KISS, Aerosmith or Justin Beiber. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have a new problem if there is a Justin Bieber card in your possession.

    ReplyDelete