Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A few Listia pick ups

I won a few auctions over at Listia.

I probably got too attached to the Chipper relic card.  I purchased it for 3,807 credit.  But I had them sitting in my account and what a better thing to purchase?  Well, vintage, for sure.

2009 Topps Allen & Ginter
Mini Relic
Chipper Jones (card # AGR-CJ)


Another seller had this nice League Leaders card.  For a mere 40 credits it was mine.  I'm starting to like Kershaw more and really starting to appreciate Cueto, although I can't get passed his 'signature' from a few years back.  Dickey's always been a favorite to watch.  Yes, I'm a bit of a homer here.
2013 Topps
Blue Parallel
NL ERA Leaders (card # 81 )

I picked up a few other things, but they haven't yet arrived.  No, I haven't purchased a JB card in over two months.  Night Owl, you're safe.  For a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment