Thursday, June 20, 2013

Saturday Signatures

Another Listia pickup. This was probably my most expensive purchase on Listia. 5,494 credits later I have this nice, hard signed college football card with the college logo airbrushed right off the helmet.
2010 Press Pass - Saturday Signatures
Montario Hardesty (card # SS-MH)

I think that Montario is actually a new province in Canada.

He played for just over 4 seasons at the University of Tennessee (Go Vols!) before being selected in the second round of the NFL Draft.  He's had two seasons with the Cleveland Browns and has scored one touchdown.  A bit different with the big boys.

Seeing that I can get one of these cards at COMC for just over $2, I think that I might have overbid at Listia.  I'm happy with it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment