Monday, August 20, 2012

Backgammon and Cribbage

Trying to figure out what to post I grabbed by big binder-o-cards. These two cards were screaming out, "Please scan us." I had to oblige.  It took me a moment to remember why I had these in the binder.  The cards are different.  Blue PADRES vs. white PADRES.  I hadn't looked at these in so long I had forgotten which was the error card.  A bit of googling brought me to Andy's 88 Topps Cards blog for the answer.

1988 Topps
Keith Comstock (card # 778)


1988 Topps
error
Keith Comstock (card # 778)


So, Keith likes backgammon and cribbage.  So do I, but I didn't spend 12 years in the minors saying, "15 for two." "His nobs."  "Muggins."

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only person in the world who liked backgammon AND cribbage. Well, only one in their 20's I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You young kids and your games. I've taught both games to my wife and she beats me handily. I've vowed not to teach her any more games.

      Delete