Monday, December 5, 2011

Too Much On My Plate

This time of the year tends to get busy.  Very busy.  Christmas parties, football banquets, children's musicals, high school concerts, funerals, meetings, tree trimming, more meetings, more parties.  You know what I mean.

So, what am I doing about it?  Adding another blog.


As I do research through old newspapers and books I often find a story that is interesting.  Well, interesting to me.  It doesn't quite fit in with this blog.  Or Old Knoxville Baseball.  Or 19th Century Baseball - Clinton Co., New York.  So I created Baseball Nuggets.

The idea is that three times a week I'll post a find.  Since I started it on Friday I only have two posts right now.  It is very possible that the posts will have something to do with Black Baseball.  Will this revolutionize research for future generations?  No, but it will gather some items together that have been forgotten.  I want to share them.

I'll get back to blogging around here soon enough.  Baseball cards.  Orel Hershiser.  Perhaps Orel Hershiser baseball cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment