Saturday, September 17, 2011

Live Blog - Smokies vs Baybears

It is now in the top of the 4th. Baybears have a 2-1 lead. I was on the first base side taking some photos during the player introductions and then moved over to the third base dugout to take more photos. I think I spent more time talking to Roger than using the camera.  More about my talk with Roger later

Roger

It is now in the bottom of the 5th inning.  You can see what's happening in the game by visiting the MiLB Gameday broadcast.

Local HS ROTC Color Guard
One of the things that I love about attending baseball games is the patriotism.

Long hallway to the visitor's dugout
Everyone has to take a photo like this.  Sort of like a publicity photo of your band in front of a brick wall.

Play at the Plate


Don
Don is part of guest services. He is stationed at the the elevator that goes up to the suites and the press booth. He's always smiling, always pleasant. Another thing I like about going to ball games.

No comments:

Post a Comment