Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ebay by the numbers

Some time back I had made some purchases for my company on ebay. That gave me a few ebay bucks. Credit for future purchases. The ebay bots reminded me that I had some ebay bucks and it was use or lose. 

The end of July got a bit busy for me and I probably could have spent them in a wiser fashion (read: gotten more bang for the buck) but I pushed the button on these two "Buy It Now" cards from the same seller.  I picked them up for $1.75 delivered, each.  The seller delivered quickly.  He's got a few more cards I'm eyeing to buy.

2004 Fleer Greats of the Game
Forever (#'d to 1983)
Orel Hershiser (card # 4 of 29 F)



2004 Donruss Elite Extra Edition
Round Numbers (#'d to 500)
Orel Hershiser (card # RN-48)

Ah, the joys of knowing that only 499 other people can own this card.  I did not know that Orel made his debut in Montreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment