- I've got that Commissioner thing going on over at Gint-A-Cuffs.
- I've been playing with my new BlackBerry.
- Went to Nashville to watch Edison's football team win their second in a row.
- Boomsday, baby!
- I hit a deer tonight. Waited for about an hour for the sheriff deputy to show up. He had an incident at a market. A guy with a gun. I'm okay. The car? We'll see. I won't show pictures because there are still parts of the deer stuck in various creases of the vehicle.
- My wife's getting sick. Not because of the deer, just the sickness that's going around. Yes, we have confirmed H1N1 at church and at the local schools.
- I slept wrong and have a crick in my neck.
- Fantasy Football Fiasco.
But, I've got a few posts floating around in my head. Maybe they'll spill out onto the keyboard. Happy Labor Day.